Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorry, did Knitwear just get a little bit sexy???


SEQUINSSS!!!












Love the blue one! <<<<












eeekkk how gorge??







Flicking through magazines and fashion websites, I started to ask myself, since when was knitwear SEXY??? A couple of years ago knitwear meant one of your dads pullovers or that crazy red jumper with the little red robin from your kooky grandma. Knitwear designers are seriously picking their game up! I was scrolling through the knitwear section on ASOS and was so surprised! Now, ive always been an ardent fan of the old cardigan but the selection made me fall madly in love with beautiful applique jumpers! They even had sequins... SEQUINS!! I love it when an underreated item in your wardrobe suddenly becomes so fashionable, you want to shout and dance about it. This new found discovery has made me excited for the cold weather, and I know, us Brits are always moaning about cold weather, but with these new found beauties to cover my goose bumped arms, im not complaining!



Anyway, enough of the crazy talk, I've posted a few pictures to see what you think.


Tell me if your loving your new pearl buttoned cardigan or that jumper thats drenched in sequins :)
(All items found on ASOS, in knitwear section :) )



Tar Tar for now, my cable knitted friends :D xxxx

2 comments: