Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Elle a Kate!











Oh my gosh! Just got an update from Elle on my facebook and was pleasantly surprised by the Kate Hudson cover! Its one of those where you just have to keep going back to look at it. She's changed her image from all american hometown girl to high fashion vixen! Woahh GO KATE! Reading through the article you'll find her talking about how shes lost weight for a new role and how its affecting her day to day life. I ve always liked Kate's look but just thought she was just another steretypical young, blonde, american, romantic comedy actress ( wow that took a while) But after reading, I've found a new liking for her!
I haven't been inspired by a cover for a while but I just love this one! But I cant quite put my finger on it! maybe its the ice cold elongated flick from her eye :)

Anyway hope your all well :)

See you later aligator ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment