Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cut price Luella???






















The sad news of Luella falling victim to the recession hit the news stands yesterday. I know its not as important as ALOT of other stuff but i suppose it is to the fashion world. The only upside of this story is that the prices have gone right down! Get on to Luella for a bit of a christmas bargain.

Maggie frill skirt prom dress - £312.50!
Plaque large shopper - £257.50



LONG LIVE LUELLLAAA!!


Adios my little pink flamingoes. xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it sad? I have a Goodbye Luella post for tomorrow... but hopefully some billionaire will rescue the label! x

    wolfwhistle.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels terrible to have to say goodbye! Its such a great Label!!!! I love your blog and your earler posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo thanks for the appreciation! I will keep up with the good posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even with the lowered prices, i can't afford luella :( hopefully, some financial backer appears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, i cant afford it, but we can still dream!

    ReplyDelete