Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not lost, just undiscovered.

Speech Debelle with Zane Lowe.
Mr Hudson- AMAZEEEEE in concert, also pretty hot :)


Ellie Goulding, one to watch.





A couple of days ago I went to a 'Mr.Hudson' gig in Manchester and absoloutly loved it! He's only just got really big, but i knew him from a couple of years ago when he brought his album out ' A tale of two cities'. His support act was Speech Debelle who won the 2009 Mercury award. He also had another support act who i ADORED! but cant remember their name and cant find them anywhere!! Its driving me crazy. Anyway I wanted to write this post because after looking for more 'gigs' to go to I discoverd a girl called 'Ellie Goulding'. I feel I have wasted some of my life by only just discovering her music! I watched her on 'Later with jools Holland' and loved her instantly.Her voice is fresh but vintage at the same time. Almost like a KT Tunstall mixed with lady GaGa and La Roux but 10 times better! She only has around 4 songs on youtube, but shes definitely worth a listen. Personal favourites are 'Under the sheets' and 'Starry eyed' oh and 'wished i'd stayed' which was produced by Frankmusik. I predict big things for her! Just remember her name :) Coz you will soon be hearing it everwhere.








Au revoir, Mon Cheries! xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Ellie - going to check out her music now - thanks for the tip!

    Please check out my blog - perhaps we can follow each other (-:

    www.cindywhitehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete