Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Big Pete.





































How fabuloso is Peter Jensens A/W 10 collection? The velvety tartan, the queen like head scarfs, the messy bobs. Ooo, so refreshing to see something rich but light and fluffy at the same time! We have'nt even got out of winter but I cant wait till a/w 2010! Dazed and confused have done a good feature on the show. Here's a few pictures too!



My favourite? The velvet tartan checkerd mini skirt!


Muchos loverss xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabuloso? Are you a "13 Going On 30" fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a world traveler once when I was in my formative years, believe-you-me, girl, Heaven is a whooooole lottsa better; also, we only have this finite existence, this lifelong demise before we, and I mean all of U.S., gotta tell our story in fronta the King Upstairs. So, my advice to YOU is: get involved if that's your desire, yet, don't get TOO involved you lose sight of Heaven... we only have 88ish years, miss gorgeous. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete