Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

First time for everything?











Today I bought my first ever copy of i.D magazine. I KNOW! being the devoted fan of fashion I am, I should have purchased a copy many moons ago but it just never jumped out at me. So there I was in local borders (which might I add, is closing down! Was so devasted.) And saw Georgia Jaggers' face staring right at me. For £5 i thought I should give it a go. Well how delighted was I?! ( I actually couldnt decided whether to get i.D or bon.. but i went with i.D obv) I loved the cover, the content, the advertisements ( glad there wasnt alot though, like Vogue. And I know its not very conventional for someone who adores fashion to condemn Vogue, but come on! every page is an advertisement..maybe I should look past this and see the real content?) But anyway, yes I loved it! Im still going over each page and absoring the loveliness!








Anywho, just thought i'd let you know.








Hope your all well, speak soon chicaroos!








xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I.D mag is one of my favorite magazines.the tend to have beautiful fashion editorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling, thanks for your words, je t'adooorrrre!

    The Bible of fashion,
    MAISON CHAPLIN.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete