Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

PARIS PARIS PARIS!






















Will somebody please take me to Paris? Ive always wanted to go but only ever been to disney land paris. After researching chanel perfume advertisements for my media coursework it reignited my passion to go live there. Anyone live there that wants me to live with them?haha. Im planning to go at the end of October as im doing my Art project on France and its culture. I want to visit Coco Chanel old apartment too.
Anyway hope your enjoying your Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh me too! I just traipse through google and find all these beautiful images of Paris, and I get all dreamy. It's such a captivating city...And about Nat V's daughter, yep that's her I'm fairly sure! So cute :)

    Emma Louise @ An Exraordinary Account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ive only just found your comment on here, so sorry if it feels very late! I know i Love Paris! I hope to live there one day :)

    ReplyDelete